Best android applications for day to day life

best android applications for day to day life

Let’s check out these best 13 Android apps

1.       Truecaller - Caller ID & Block

Why should I use: It gives accurate information of spam numbers and you can easily block them. Suggest the numbers of your numbers of friends.

2.       WhatsApp Messenger

Why should I use: One of best messenger which automatically fetch contacts from phone book and connect you to your friends, and you can easily share file, chat one-on-one, make group chat.

3.       Messenger

Why should I use: Facebook Messenger helps you to connect with your all Facebook friends. It’s best alternative to WhatsApp Messenger.

4.       UC Browser for Android

Why should I use: It gives best experience of Searching, Browsing, Downloading, Video, Gaming, Shopping and Social Sharing experience at the fastest speed. It’s best alternative to Google chrome.

5.       Instagram

Why should I use: Capture & share your best moment as photo with world. You can able to view & share your friends’ and family members’ pictures/photos as well. Best app to share your pictures.

6.       Skype - free IM & video calls

Why should I use: It very popular among business professionals to connect with their associates and clients, and you can easily chat and share files. The best thing of this app is that it's mobile version very popular desktop messenger

7.       PicsArt Photo Studio

Why should I use: It helps you to make your own photo studio to edit pictures with various effects.

8.       MX Player

Why should I use: Best video player which accelerate hardware & software, multi-core decoding, great sub-title gesture and play various video format files.

9.      360 Security - Antivirus Boost

Why should I use: It optimizes, boost & protect your phone by removing cache data, junk files and unused applications/files.

10.   Viber

Why should I use: You can make free phone & video call, all over world. You can also share photos/videos and chat with your friends.

11.   SHAREit

Why should I use: It helps you to transfer & to share photos, apps and more across devices…without network charges or Wi-Fi connection.

12.   Flipboard: Your News Magazine

Why should I use: its personal magazine where you can follow topics, and create & share your own Magazine.

13.   Evernote

Why should I use: You can easily manage works from anywhere, either using Smartphone or tablet or desktop/laptop.

I would like to recommend one more app which helps you to manage contact & call history, that’s ContactOpus

I hope this list may help you to install suitable app to your phone. Thanking you!

Comments